OSCE is an Objective Structured Clinical Examination.
Home » What is an OSCE?
What is an OSCE?
- What is BI Studio?
- How can I access the BI Studio?
- How can I create a training/evaluation session?
- How to add web-based resources to the scenarios assigned to my students
- What is a Training Session?
- What is an Evaluation Session?
- What is an OSCE?
- How can I create my own OSCEs?
- How can I see which students are connected to my account?
- Can I register or delete any student from the BI Studio?
- How to create a group of students?
- Where can I see the clinical scenarios I have in my account?
- Where can I see the learning objectives of the clinical scenarios?
- Where can I find the Quick Solution Guide of the scenario?
- How can I consult my students individual metrics?
- How can I consult my students group metrics?
- What is the meaning of “Correct Answer” and “Simulation Accuracy” on BI Studio?
- Where can I check my simulation metrics?