Simulation video tutorial
1. Click “Enter”, once you see the welcoming screens
2. Choose to Sign Up
3. Complete the registration steps
4. Confirm your email address
If you did not receive the email confirmation, check the spam or junk folder
5. Go back to Login, insert your new credentials and get started
The language can be changed inside the app, on Settings > Language.
Please note that Body Interact is not fully translated to all available languages. At the moment there are 3 translation options:
- Languages fully translated: Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, US English, UK English, Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin and Turkish;
- Languages with texts translated, except for the examination reports inside the simulation: Italian, Japanese, and Ukrainian;
- Languages with dialogue subtitles translated: German, Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, and Romanian.
Having success in a clinical scenario means you got both a correct performance in the simulation and you chose the right answer to the multiple-choice question (MCQ) at the end of the case.
If your performance was not correct (which means you did not meet the guidelines requirements), OR you chose the wrong MCQ, you will not achieve success in the scenario.
If you are using a mobile device, please ensure the audio button of your device is turned on.
You can also adjust the simulation sounds inside the app, on Settings > Sounds.